have you had a friend that keeps putting moves on your hubby?

i have a friend that keeps putting moves on my hubby, she would even get dressed up and ask him what he thinks of her outfit and she would grab his tush but he doesn't like it when she does it and he tells her but she also tells him in front of me how she would like him to have sex with him and she knows how i feel about it when she ask those questions in front of me i would like to beat the datlights out of her at times but its bad enough after having a baby i have to deal with the fat but he still loves me the way i am. do any of you have a friend like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• And you call her a friend?
    Anonymous

• Thank god no, but before we were married (we were engaged and living together), there was this woman who was "a friend of friend" and she was a bitch to me, but was always all over my then-fiance.

I would have a serious talk with her and ask her why she flirts with your husband, and even if she says she's just joking, tell her you don't like it and that it's not only inappropriate, but crossing MOJOR boundaries. AND be grateful your hubby doesn't reciprocate her advances!
    Anonymous

• you should beat her ass...No friend does that to another friend!
    MariahsMama09

Answer by MariahsMama09 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No, I wouldn't even consider her a friend if the truth be known. She isn't one to you
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Why do you still speak to this person?
    Anonymous

• Honey, why are you allowing this creature into your home? This is not a friend by any stretch of the imagination! Throw her out of your house, you are not being jealous or petty, she is being trashy and obvious (disgusting and inexcusable behavior).
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 6:12 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I personally can relate. I have had a certain friend who is a total sleeze at times. Men have always been a competetion to her and she has constantly tried to take men away from me. That was in the past..... So i let it go. Then after I married my husband things calmed down until one night we were all at the bar, Me and my DH and her and her husband. She sang karaoke and after she was finished she walked over to my husband and sat on his lap, then proceeded to kiss him on the mouth. Out of respect for the owners of the establishment I let the matter go until after we had all left and she knew how disappointed in her I was. It burned the inside of my heart so badly that I would cry often and feel threatened by her bad behavior. I quit talking to her and finally one day she appologized, and I let her have it verbally.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 6:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I just couldnt justify that behavior and let her know she needed to keep her hands to herself. I am not buddy buddy with her anymore, and do not go out of my way to be friendly to her. I just let it go. My DH didnt ask to be in the middle and I know where his heart is. Dont keep a bad behaving buddy around to ruin what you have. Tell her to mind her own or it is good-bye to her..... GOOD LUCK!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 6:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• well she stops by when ever she wants and she knows that i don't really talk to her anymore. but she keeps telling me what i am missing out witch i let go threw the other side of my ear. and she does this when are childern are home so she knows i can't be mean in front of them witch i have tried once and my childern thought i was being mean to there godparent and then they were mean too me so i am in a hard rock witch hubby is at a breaking point to this problem and so am i
    Anonymous

• send your kids to tehir room and beat her ass. sorry but she would not be welcome in my home and i would not be calling her my friend. tell her never to come back to your house and that if she does you will ahve her arrested for trespass.
    ny.chica

Answer by ny.chica at 6:33 PM on Oct. 9, 2008