Where would you move?

Last May, my hubby and I up and moved to Louisiana from Kansas. We literally picked up the map and pointed, had a moving sale, and three weeks later we were in Louisiana, destination unknown. If you could do that, where would you go and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Travel

• I would move to Washington, or maybe Oregon. I love both of those states. I live in Texas, and I'm tired of the heat.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 3:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We moved from IN to Tucson almost 3 years ago. We went from homeless and living in a tent to owning a home with a swimming pool and two palm trees! It was a good move. Tucson is beautiful. The summers are hot and I have asthma and have to stay in during the hot parts of the day. I had to stay in during the hot and cold in IN.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 3:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• nope, I'm not moving anywhere without a job first
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Amritsar.. That's where my husband wants to live, our plan is to move there when he retires in a few years.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I did that five years ago. We lived in Illinois. We put the house on the market and it sold in three days. We moved to Las Vegas two weeks later.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We have been talking about moving to Florida from Nebraska for awhile. It will happen, just not sure when.
    jenn1172

Answer by jenn1172 at 3:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Mhmm..I really don't know..if we were to ever move it would be where our ministry needs help in in another country..they've got stuff planted in Africa. They've been fighting for a homeless place here milwaukee (where I live) for a while and finally got approved..so they do stuff at home first before they go abroad...but that would be the only reason that I would be moving!
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 3:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would move to Oregon or Virginia.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• London

Answer by rkoloms at 3:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would move to Colorado or Wyoming.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 7:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010