Need parade ideas for a 7yr old

Ok so I am not very creative. I am looking for ideas for my 7 yr old daughter who wants to take part in our local kiddie parade? She has a red scooter that I may let her use or a trailer being pulled by a 4wheeler. Hoping something simple, cute, funny. Thanks.

DKK2010

Asked by DKK2010 at 3:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What is the theme this year? Our town has it's annual festival in a month and there is always a theme. That may help you get some good suggestions
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• She could drees up as Jessie from Toy story. Not sure how the scooter fits in ther, but red made me think of Jessie.
    scout82

Answer by scout82 at 3:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It is an annual parade, we have a "rally" ride (for a special cause) with lot of ppl on ther motor bikes so I was thinking of trying to incorporate that in the kiddie parade being she has a scooter. most ppl have very different ideas so it is not just one theme such as our 4th of july parade.
    DKK2010

Comment by DKK2010 (original poster) at 3:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010