If you could get rid of the kids and/or s/o for 48 hrs, what would you do with yourself?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• i would sleep watch my favorite movies and eat what i want when i want i would just relax!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 3:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would rewrite the curriculum for the class I am teaching, I would get my nails and hair done and sleep through the night for the first time in years!
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 3:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well if hubby was home I would get rid of the kids and then we can both act like we did before we had kids. Stay in bed all day if you know what I mean.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• give the house a super cleaning, get the laundry done and the rest of the time i would enjoy watching, movies, cooking light means for myself or ordering out.
    DKK2010

Answer by DKK2010 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Drink wine, read book, do nothing else. :)
    BuddyRoo

Answer by BuddyRoo at 3:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• If I had 48hrs to myself I would -- sleep late, watch what I want on tv or rent a few dvd's, get caught up on my scrapbooking, read, maybe go shopping, get my hair done, and eat what I want.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Sleep, eat whatever I wanted whenever I watned it (as in, not wait till nap and bedtime to break out the yummies LOL), watch interupted TV, shop....even grocery shop on my own, clean, scrapbook!!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 3:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• If DH was home: dinner, a movie, and some lovin'.
    If it was just me: irish cream, a book, a warm bath, and some time to work on my book... Uninterrupted.
    nytefae

Answer by nytefae at 3:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Sleep, go to lunch with friends, read, write, take a long, hot UNINTERRUPTED shower, give myself the home spa day (paint my toenails, mud mask, pluck eyebrows, shave my legs slowly and CAREFULLY, warmed body lotion, manicure, color or deep condition my hair....), watch what *I* want to watch on TV for once, call friends to talk w/o little ears and mouths jumping in every 15 seconds, have a scoop of ice cream without everyone wanting a bite that's really half the bowl...... but alas, I'm the fugly-rooted, split-ended, unibrowed, ashy-elbowed, gnarly nailed chick scrabbling for the phone and try to carry on a conversation with two tweens dancing around my nicked and bleeding knees. LOL
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 3:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i would go to los vagas and party like i was a teen again
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2010