How can I make my hubby go the freakin doctor already?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• You can't make him do anything.
    You can try to scare him into going but you can't make him.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Tell him you want him to go so he'll be around for a long time with you, that you don't want to be here without him and you want him to be healthy so the two of you can continue having an active sex life.

Answer by missanc at 3:18 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• just nicely push it pray others bring it up and that will really help they think we just worry but if friends and family are concerned they began to be concerned
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 3:19 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I call the doctor, make the appointment, and then drive my husband there myself. LOL.
    Angel8203

Answer by Angel8203 at 3:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've been gong through the same issue. So I just called and made the appointment myself and told dh what day and time and told im about it. He's going today. It was supposed to be for Tuesday but he weasled his way out of that one..I thnk he was dissappointed when I called him back an dsaid thats okay, they'll take you on Thursday, haha
    Remind him that they say married men live longer because thier wives make them go to the doctor.
    Good Luck!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Even when I get him to go, I don't think he gives the doctor an accurate picture of what's going on. One time I sent him with a note...
    warrenfamily95

Answer by warrenfamily95 at 3:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• tell him its that or no more sex he might just think twice
    jimenez123415

Answer by jimenez123415 at 3:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Cal and make an appointment for him. Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• IDK, i am having the same problem with my DH. I think he is scared the Dr. will tell him there is something wrong.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Take him to a hospital. Visit the ER,the cardio unit, the ICU and the morgue. That ought to do the trick.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2010