what do you think??? I will ask again.

For the last 4 days i have been having light cramps off and on. And these headaches everyday. My last period was september 17th. I really dont
think I ovulated as I usually know when I do. So I dont know if I could be pregnant. Has anyone not noticed that they ovulated and gotten pregnant?

Marah2008

Asked by Marah2008 at 6:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• lol i didnt know i was ovulating but i ended up getting pregnant just as well. if you were looking for signs of ovulation you should have looked for increased cervical mucous, some times women have a heghhtned sence of smell,(i read that on the enternet somewhere), and cramps. it sounds like it would be a bit early to tell wether or not you are pregnant because you dont start aunt flow until about the 17. a week or so before i was supposed to start my period i started experiencing very very very tender breasts and gas.lol. every woman is different. take a test later and see!
    want2bamommy780

Answer by want2bamommy780 at 6:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2008