What is wrong with being bi-racial?

I am just wondering what is wrong with being bi-racial? What ever happened to the concept of two people falling in love and having children together? Why do we as people need to clarify ourselfs and what race we are and defend ourselves? Why do people find the need to judge us by the color of our skin? Please tell me cause I am dying to know.

Sincerly,
A mixed baby

awife1life3kids

Asked by awife1life3kids at 6:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• everyone is still living in the 50's when things were segregated and separated and I truthfully think since then no one has realy adapted to people of different colors can love each other just as much as same color marriages. Just be proud of who you love, and those who have a problem with it, have obviously limited who they love in the first place. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 6:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• There is absolutely nothing wrong with being bi-racial.. As for why people need to know in some instances as in school, the classrooms themselves have to be equal in all races, therefor that question does need to be answered and I understand it too.You can't have 20 of this race, 1 of this race and 1 of another. It has to be as equal as possible.Why for a job, I really have no idea. No one should have defend themself for their race. To me that is ignorance for making someone feel that they should defend their race.(I hope that came out right)
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 6:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i don't see anything wrong with it. everyone is bi-racial. i'm spanish, irish, german whatever. we are all mixed blood one way or another and it has been that way for centuries. it's just people only classify things as black and white and never look in the inside of people dna make up. they are just shallow and narrow minded when they can't see past the color of skin. some whites even with white skin have some black dna. everyone does. sorry kkk but it's true. you do too. so hah!!!!!!!!!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:32 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• There's nothing wrong with being bi-racial. The people who think there's something wrong with it are the ones with the problem. They are narrow minded and stupid.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• EVERYTHING...j/k!!! People are just close minded sometimes. As a friend of mine put it, "We're all pink on the inside."
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 6:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I can't think of a thing wrong with being bi-racial except you are probably five thousand times better looking than I am. LOL
    Anonymous

• Nothing... actually those who are bi-racial have much better immune systems...I know this isn't along the lines of your question.. but still interesting :). Who cares what all the stupid closed-minded people think.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 7:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Not a thing at all. There is something wrong with the people who think that way though.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 8:01 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• bi-racial is beautiful
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 8:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Nothing is wrong with it...but I wish I had an answer to your question. For some reason we as humans want to define and lable everyone. I am white and I cannot speak for everyone but it seems that bi-racial children tend to define themselves as more black than white because white people are less accepting then blacks are...not all but a lot. Do you ever think the world will see a day when the thought of basing oppinion on color is just crazy? I think this will be a very interesting presidential election don't you?
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2008