What was your favorite thing about this summer?

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 3:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We went up north for a week (though DH agrees..that was NOT a vacation..so we don't talk much about it all thanks to his family..lol), got to take Samuel to the zoo, cool waters (for his first time -- that was fun), had some outdoor time when it wasn't humid and mosquitoes weren't attacking..I'd say Cool Waters was my favoritest thing though. :)
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 3:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• its almost over..i got to stay home from work
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 3:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i would have to say taking my son to the pool...
    TezMoM

Answer by TezMoM at 3:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Getting better from my back surgery and being able to get out of bed and walk without pain.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• my summer sucked. i found out im pregnant in june and i have felt like crap since.i have gone swimming maybe 5 times. the heat gives me headaches, i just got the kids a pool for the yard so i dont have to go anywhere. the lakes were closed for toxic algea. i dont know it wasnt much fun for me.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would have to say just spending time with my kids in general. I am a single mommy right now so it has been hard and that just happened this spring.........so it has been hard this yr. but its good just being able to have them with me since there dad did not fight me for custody.
    mama2005

Answer by mama2005 at 4:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• my daughters birthday is always the high light of our summers
    Gods_Girl1979

Answer by Gods_Girl1979 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We found the house we're currently renting, lol.
    Although we enjoyed the whole fourth of July thing this year, and our church had its summer retreat, which was fun....
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I enjoy all my summers because I don't work over the summer so I get to stay home and do whatever I want without someone telling me what has to be done
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2010