so i took my son to see his dad. and he gets mad because i am back to myself im not bloated and swollen anymore and im back in my regualar clothes i had son going on 3 months ago. he accuses me of going to see another man and so on. why would he act like this? could he be jealous that im not big and pregnant anymore and im back to size before i was pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Be happy and look good everytime you go over there.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 5:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No Sweetie, he's not jealous, he's a complete and total moron.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:51 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• he dosn't want you to look good if you're not with him. My ex husband was real upset that i lost 40 lbs after our divorce. Men are so lame sometimes....
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Hes definetly jealous because he does want you to look good cuz he thinks that if you do some other man will want you
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 4:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Yes, he is jealous
    Lisa_Lynn

Answer by Lisa_Lynn at 3:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Maybe he just misses you b/c you are no longer together. Or as you said he is jealous since you are back to your regular size so fast.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 3:55 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• He's jealous. And he doesn't like the fact that you'll be with other men as you are now, rather then him being with you while you're pregnant. (If he was) It doesn't matter, if you're not together anymore it's none of his business whether you're with other men or not.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• That's why he's your ex. You stay strong. He will consistently test you because you are no longer with him. Keep your conversation with him to a minimum and about your son. Live your life! Good for you. I wish I lost my weight in 3 months!
    Denise2000

Answer by Denise2000 at 4:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• He's just jealous. :) Congrats on getting back to your pre-baby size!!!
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 4:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• does it matter what his problem is?? it doesn't sound like you're together...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2010