my hubby wants me to email him but i am tring to get ideas

i want to email him something sexy? or maybe play a lil game that he would like to play in an email. so do you mommies have any ideas/ i am sure some of you text nasty stuff to your hubbys at 1 time or another. i'm just shy, but i want to also make it happen on friday night, but nothing on the an@l plz i do not like that...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• hmmm... maybe email him like a play on words, something such as "Honey I've got a kitty cat that could use a little petting" or just be straight out and sexy like "Honey what would you say if I didn't wear any panties tomorrow night?....(after answer) now what would you say if I wasn't wearing any now?" -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 6:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I sent a text message to my husband a couple nights ago I was topless with just my nipples covered and I told him I couldn't wait for him to get home, needless to say that night went VERY well lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 6:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• we text dirty stuff all the time. almost daily so this is what i have texted him. i text things like, you like it when i deep throat your hard stiff cock and when i suck on your balls. my pussy is all wet and throbbing with the desire of your dick. do you want me to sallow? you like shooting your hot cum on my lips or my breast. i love your strong cock in my hands and can't wait to spread my legs open so that you can slide it all the way and pump me so hard that i feel like i might rip in two and i will scream out your name over and over again asking for more, give me more baby give tit to me hard and long. would that work....lol. yeah were kinky but it sure spices up our marriage and our imagination.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• ...LMAO... i think i better get a glass of wine to get the ego up...LOL
    Anonymous

• Go for it Momma! You can still be shy and get your point acrossed!

Something like Hey Baby, I need your loving!

You hubby already knows your shy---so either use the words you guys usually do---or shock the heck out of him and spice it up a bit!
    Hey Lover! I need what you have!

Or get even dirtier than that! Take a chance and throw the shyness away! Shock him and make his knee's weak!
    kgcmomma

Answer by kgcmomma at 7:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Melody you rule! I love the bluntness... if/when I get married I'd do the same thing... I bet he loves hearing things like "do you want me to swallow!" :-)
    krnrobey

Answer by krnrobey at 7:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• just relax and think about what you like to do and just start typing, once you get your imagination going its get pretty easy. this is also a good way to let him know what you like and vice verse.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008