What time of year to be pregnant?

I need to be pregnant in late summer thru the winter. In Dec. I was 5 months and was laying in front of the AC in my underwear still sweating. There was snow on the ground. I just overheat!

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 4:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ugg my first was born in June and i about died!! i made my DH swear i would never have to be 3rd trimester pregnant during the summer again, so our second will be born in late April haha.

i have to be pregnant in the winter for the same reason as you OP!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• lol.
    id rather be pregnant through winter too so that i dont miss all of the fun things there are to do over the summer that you cant do while pregnant.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• LOL I know what you mean, I have a March child and a July & an August. The March pregnancy was much easier LOL
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 4:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My mom says her winter pregnancies were better. I was pregnant thru college basket ball season, which is a BIG deal to me. No beer all season was def weird.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 4:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I persoanlly prefer winter pregancies, two daughters, one born in Jan and one in March. But now that they are school age and I am ttc, i would prefer a late summer, early fall baby as the older will be in school and the baby i will have more time to bond and rest during the day.
    DKK2010

Answer by DKK2010 at 4:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Winter Pregancies are the best.
    Use baggies of Frozen Veggies under the back of your neck that helped me.
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've been pregnant all seasons. The worst was when I was 40+ weeks and we were having a heat wave and the A/C was broken. Ugh!

Winter is great until you have to drive 100 miles over frost heaves in the dead of winter while in labor. :)
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 8:03 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My son was born in January. I was due in Feb.. I got pregnant in June... I live in Alaska so........ I got it a little bit easier... I'd say get pregnant in July-August.
    K-RydesMommy

Answer by K-RydesMommy at 11:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I plan to get pregnant in the summer with the next one. My son was born Aug 24, and I was MISERABLE. It was a crazy hot summer. Luckily, we had AC and a pool at our apartment complex.
    I'm in school now, and we're planning to start trying again toward the end of my last year.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2010