What is a good hair coloring brand

I want to color my hair blonde.. THe person that does my hair, says she dont do good coloring blonde all over..i have to pay 70 dollars for hi-lights and i just wann color my hair all over.. anyone know any good brands?

Brittney20

Asked by Brittney20 at 4:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Shopping

• I don't know about Blonde colors as my hair is dark and store kits would not be able to bleach it blonde I'd need professional bleaching to go that light. I do color my hair myself and I use Nice N Easy and I get good results. I have also used Feria and that did a good job as well.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• If you are going from dark to light then I would have it professionally done. Shop around for a better price if you can. If your hair is already light then try Clairol Natural Instincts Hair Color. It is not a permanent color but will last about 3 months and won't burn your hair.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have red hair, not like dark red, plus i have blonde hi-lights. Just want more blonde so i wanna color all over, I know some over the counter brands have metallic color which is not good..so i was just wondering of any brands that is good for bleaching. thanks
    Brittney20

Comment by Brittney20 (original poster) at 4:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I use Revlon Colorsilk....
    misunderstood1

Answer by misunderstood1 at 10:39 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I love Garnier Nurtisse.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:31 AM on Aug. 30, 2010