pregnancy discharge

I am 38 weeks today and when I went to the bathroom I had a yellowish glob (almost like a glob of snot) on my panty liner. There was no brownish spot or bloody spot to it. Could this have been my mucus plug? This is my third pregnancy but with my other two I never actually lost a whole plug so to speak, it was always a little at a time. I haven't starting bleeding or anything like that and there was a little more discharge about an hour or so after the glob. Can anyone help me with this. Was it the mucus plug or just a normal discharge?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it was your mucus plug... not too much longer!!! congrats!!
    mfialdrdickhaus

Answer by mfialdrdickhaus at 6:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yeah it may have been... i know mine was yellow as well and I lost just a chunk of it and then nothing else. but if it keeps on after like a day or so I'd say it's just regular discharge. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 6:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Sounds like your plug to me....how exciting...good luck!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2008