The little accidents adult content

Im 8 weeks pregnant and have had morning and day and evening and night sickness. Everytime that I start convusling I pee myself everytime! Ive been doing my kegel excercises all the time, Ive had this ever since I had my daughter two years ago, it sometimes happens when I sneeze, cough, jusm on the tramp with my daughter. I am so sick of having to change my pants every single time. The other day I got sick at a restaurant and peed my pants, it was very embarassing I had to call my friend from the bathroom and tell her what happened so she paid the bill and came in and gave me a hoodie to cover up and we had to leave. Im so sick of this, what can I do??

ps I dont just on the tramp now, i did before I was pregnant

leksismommy

Asked by leksismommy at 4:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Since you're aware of the problem, wear a pantyliner.
    arouthier

Answer by arouthier at 4:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I hate when that happens! I've had a weak bladder all my life but after I started having children, its gotten worse..with each one, in fact. If I have to throw up, I sit on the toilet and puke in the garbage can,lol.
    Talk to your doctor about it.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 4:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Wear a panty liner to absorb the urine, and what you are going thru is totally "normal"
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 4:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I do wear a pantyliner and I pee more than it can hold.
    leksismommy

Comment by leksismommy (original poster) at 4:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Keep doing Kegels. Since you say it's still happening since your first DD...I would definately bring it up with your doc. They may recommend surgery to repair your bladder after you have this baby.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:38 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Try wearing one of those Poise pads. They are made for weak bladders and hold urine better than pantiliners. When you are no longer pregnant if you still have the same problem, there is a surgery that can help.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 4:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• maybe you should talk to your doc about this..and i agree panty liner. i guess i'm lucky. i was sick pretty much my entire pregnancy and never did that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 4:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am doing this to.
    I wear the light protection adult diapers or pull up panties when I know it is this bad.
    But mostly since the weather is cooling down I am feeling better.
    Best of Luck
    newathis918

Answer by newathis918 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Wear a pad, then. That's what I had to do toward the end of my pregnancy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2010