can you show at 6 weeks?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:36 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• not as far as I know. I'm 8 weeks and the only reason why I show is because I have 2 already and gained weight before I was pregnant...but the way I gained weight was like I was pregnant (soo embarrassing) then I got pregnant, so it's not embarrassing anymore, but I don't think you show at 6 weeks...so my answer is no.
    maderacaligirl

Answer by maderacaligirl at 6:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• depends on your body type... before pregnancy i weighed 90lbs and about 5 to 6 weeks in my little tiny tummy was poking out like i had ate one too many hoho's lol...so if your a tiny framed girl like me yea it's possible. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 6:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yes, it depends on your body type, whether it is your first pregnancy, etc. It is probably water weight and your uterus stretching already.
    have2travel

Answer by have2travel at 6:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It's probably mostly bloating.
    Anonymous

• Depends on your body,previous pregnancies,health conditions,size of the baby.
    For most it's around 5 months but not uncommon to be sooner.
    Best wishes for a healthy pregnancy to you & baby!
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 7:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• no but yuo could most definitely be bloated ;) your baby is about the size of a peanut maybe smaller
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• when ur bloated, or when u had a big meal and ur bowels are very full it can make it look like ur showing cuz the uterus gets pushed forward, but its not really from baby growth yet
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008