When did you start showing???

I am twenty six weeks preggo and i am not really showing. everyone is hassling me so i was just wandering when other chics started showing.

kstarr87

Asked by kstarr87 at 6:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I looked at your pics in your profile...and it looks like your showing to me....but I'm sure once you head into the 30+weeks in the final countdown weeks as they say you'll blow right on up trust me. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 6:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I am 18 weeks and showing, but some clothes make me look big while in others I don't look pregnant at all. My husband could tell a long time ago, but he sees me naked, so... I've found that maternity clothes make you look more pregnant, if that's what you want.
    Anonymous

• With my firsti was tall and skinny when i got pregnant. I didn't show until i was around 26 weeks then he just popped out.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• its not that i want to look pregnant, its just everyone i know is giving me a hard time about not being big. i was huge wit my first son and its just a little different this time. but people are like 'there has to be something wrong, your not eating enough, he's not growing right, bla bla bla" but my dr says everything is kosher, that my son is growing fine. so i was just curious.
    kstarr87

Answer by kstarr87 at 6:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• It took me until the last minute to really get out there...Some people just don't show that much. People were always thinking I wasn't as far along as I was. but don't worry about it you will show. Be happy.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 7:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I was so tiny that I didn't tell my students until I was 7 1/2 months! Only 2 out of 120 knew!
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 10:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• With my first I didn't start showing until I was 8 1/2 months pregnant. With my second, I started showing when I was 5 months pregnant.
    melittler

Answer by melittler at 11:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i didnt start showing even a little until like 5 months, u could just see it was rounder, and i didnt get a big belly that stuck out until like 7 months....
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008