How do I tell my 13 yr. old daughter, School 1st, not boys?

My 13 yr old daughter, (lives w/ her father) only thinks about boys and her grades are terrible. I tell her school comes first, and I am the bad guy. My ex, well.....I won't go there....don't want those words on here. Anyone know what I mean? Please??

jaxterzz

Asked by jaxterzz at 6:57 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Have you had the "talk" with her? Has her Dad had the "talk", with her? One of you needs to have the "talk", with her.
    You and her Dad need to get together and decide what will happen if her grades keep slipping. (I know how hard this can be---but give it a shot.) Make sure she knows that both you and her dad care about her and her future.
    Good Luck Momma!
    kgcmomma

Answer by kgcmomma at 7:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Can she come back to live with you? Maybe it would be better...You can take more control of her bad behavior and character.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Good luck Hun.... I have a 13 year old son and the girls have been very forward with him in sexual ways. Definetly have the talk with her about sex and the responsibility that goes along with it, because like it or not she's probably having it or getting ready to. Sorry to put it so bluntly.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2008