WTH

I was watching Tyra show and this woman married her first cousin. There was a lady that had two vagina (sp?) She had twins and one came out of one vagina,and the other one came out of the second vagina.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 5:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• oh my haha thats diffrent
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• are you sure you weren't watching picture-in-picture television?? lol..seriously? i should google that.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• ewwwwwwwwwww....

& Ummmmm wow...... well at least they both got used.... but idk, i still say eewwwwwww
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 5:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• creepy... i saw the previews for that show but was out running errands and didn't watch it. sounds like she is succumbing to the pressure of maury/springer sideshow derivatives...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• The lady that married her cousin came on yesterday. And the two vagina came on today.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• It is sometimes in life that we see odd things. And I welcome it! It breaks away from the monotony. Those aren't terrible things.... not like starvation, consentration camps, rape, or abuse.
    Give these people a break.
    tryin2BGOOD

Answer by tryin2BGOOD at 5:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My sisters ex-husband cheated on her with his first cousin, then married her when he and my sister divorced. Then he cheated on his cousin. Go figure.
    I think when he fell off of the hood of the truck he went hood surfing on he ended up with rocks in his head.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• 2 vaginas? Did she has to uteruses also? Or would that be uteri? lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:37 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Give these people a break the two vagina there nothing she could do about that. But marrying your own people too me that's nasty and trying to have kids. That's why God didn't make everybody kin too each other. I can see if they didn't know but they knew.
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 5:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• That is just OMG!surprised

DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 5:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2010