Reheating Cold Pizza?

I'm 25 weeks, Is it safe to reheat cold pizza, it wasn't really that cold I was just super late to pick it up so it got cold, but I read someplace reheating things are bad... but reheating the pizza I should be okay right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you should absolutely be fine!!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• As long as the food that you are re-heating isn't that old, then you're fine...as long as you heat it all the way through. And to me, the best way to reheat pizza is to stick it in the oven. The microwave makes it all chewy.
    Anonymous

• hey at least you are reheating it, i eat it cold and i am 26 wks and my lil boy is still heathy
    kstarr87

Answer by kstarr87 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• it should be no problem... my best way for reheating pizza is in a skillet with the lid on, it remelts the cheese and makes the bottom crispy!
    Pat-S

Answer by Pat-S at 7:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• As long as it was fulled cooked before hand,is less than a week old,there is no problems to worry about.
    I reheat it in a toaster oven,until it's warm if you prefer it that way.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 7:39 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I never heard reheating things was bad. ???
    Where did you hear that?
    Don't always believe what you read!
    Sometimes I think these *writers* have a little tooo much time on their hands
    jjessers

Answer by jjessers at 7:50 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• microwaves are totally safe during pregnancy and all other times i've never heard anything that said they weren't
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008