What funny things does your child do? adult content

My Son will be 8 months old tomorrow. He has learned to growl... He thinks its the funniest thing ever. He runs around the house(in his walker) growling at everyone and everything... Its so funny! What do your kids do?

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 6:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My 11 month old daughter is a gas alarm...any and every time someone farts she makes the same noise with her mouth and then says the persons name...ie: Da bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb Da (BIG smile)
    She cracks me up! She also makes car noises when she plays with her brothers cars and trucks the fire truck "squeal" is my favorite!
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 6:43 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• im trying to potty train my 2yr old and when she poops her in pull up she blames the doll, she brings over a diaper and the doll and says" mom she tinky peewww." lol, im oh ok lets change both of you then...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 7:10 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• She blames her dad when she farts! LOL!
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Yay! Someone else with a little growler. My daughter has done this since she was 4 months old! I don't know where she learned it, but she thinks it's hillarious still and she's 2 and a half! My 15 month old will walk up to you with her lips all puckered out and when you go to kiss her, she runs away laughing. lol. :D Gotta love those little personalities!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 8:35 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My 2 year old will sing a song, and when we clap for her, she bows. (We are a family of musicians, but it's still really cute!)
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 9:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2010