• In the Spotlight:

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I THINK I'M PREGNANT,IVE BEEN HAVING THE SYMPTOMS,NAUSEATED,NIPPLES ARE SORE,VERY BLOATED,ALITTLE CRAMPY,CLEAR AND WHITISH DISCHARGE.MY PERIOD IS IN 6 DAYS.WHAT DO YOU THINK?CAN I TAKE A TEST NOW?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes take a test
    Anonymous

• yes take a test but use the first urine of the morning because it is the most concentrated and as You drink throughout the day your urine becomes really diluted!
    mangieheeler

Answer by mangieheeler at 7:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• First Response pregnancy tests claim they work up to 5 days before your missed period.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 8:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• if you really want to be sure, you can go to the drs and take a blood test. Otherwise, you can take a test now, but it could be difficult to read (either it's too early, or the second line will be very faint). What I would recommend doing is acting as if you are pregnant (not drinking, eating right, ect) until you are late for your period, then take a test. That way you won't have to stress about a false negative.
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 8:38 PM on Oct. 9, 2008