curious

i just bought a new car last friday, now every time i get in the car my s/o jumps his black ass in the car. it's really starting to tick me off. i mean he's like a gnat on a dog's dick. any suggestions

roxannschild

Asked by roxannschild at 7:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Relationships

• Give him a ride maybe...
    michelle121003

Answer by michelle121003 at 7:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Does he want to drive or just go for a ride? What kind of car is it? Has he ever had a new car before? As long as he respects you and your new car, let him come along- who's he hurting?
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• he knows how to drive. when he had his license he didn't take me anywhere even if it benefitted him. so now that i have my license he expects me to ride him everywhere. yes he helps me pay for the car but i've paid for his car notes and insurance for him too
    roxannschild

Comment by roxannschild (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• it's a cadillac but he's had BRAND NEW CARS BEFORE. this car is NEW / USED car. he's not hurting anyone he's getting on my NERVES!!!!! this togetherness is really irritating. he has never wanted to be around me like this before ( we've been together for 15 yrs ). i think he's up to no good
    roxannschild

Comment by roxannschild (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• next time he gets in just tell him to get out. after 15 yrs of being together i would think you could tell him to get the hell away from you for awhile. i don't why you think he would be up to something when he is with how much trouble could he be getting into?!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Maybe he just likes riding in your car. But if it's really bugging you then have a talk with him.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• First of all, love the analogy. Now that I have that picture stuck in my head... Let him have his fun. Eventually he will be bored with the new car and leave you alone. Or you can sneak out. Don't say anything, just walk out of the house and lock your doors when you get in and drive. When you're safely away, send him a message to let him know that you had some stuff to do and you'll be back later. Cheesy, I know, but what else can you do?

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 9:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• TOO FUNNY!LOL- i would just tell him you need alittle space & you would like to Ride by yourself for awhile! Good Luck!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• tell him to get the f out
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Sneak out! lol Really, just get dressed like you're going somewhere and just sit around the house. Then when he goes in another room head out. Or just tell him he's not invited.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:44 AM on Aug. 28, 2010