Does anyone have one and if so what are they called? (children's toy)

My husband and I will be moving 6 weeks after our daughter is born, my son will then be 18 months old. We are looking into a place big enough that we can give the kids a playroom. Well I wanted to take the door to the playroom off, and there is this toy that can go into the doorway, i think it is shaped like a house, but anways it has a little door in it for the kids to go through. I think it is made by little tikes or fisher price I am unsure. Sorry if this post is confusing but I am not sure how to describe it, I have seen it a few times and love the idea of it. Thanks in advance, btw for the mom's that have them how do you like them?

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 7:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It's made by Fisher Price...I don't know what it's called, my Pedi has it in heroffice. Just go to the Fisher Price website...you should be abl to find it there.
    TheDragn01

Answer by TheDragn01 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• aww thank you very very much
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2008