Is it better to have extra kacki school uniform shorts or navy school uniform shorts?

Because I bought extra school uniform shorts but don't know whether to return the 4 navy which will leave me with 3 navy and 3 kacki, or return 3 navy and 1 kacki which will leave me with 2 kacki and 4 navy. My son also has 5 kacki pants and two navy pants but I'm not sure what matches best with the shirts, hes got all the colors except for red and orange. He's in kinder and I know navy is great for winter but I'm asking about the navy shorts though and kacki shorts, thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in

• i just like khaki better.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Our kids can wear denim, knaki or Navy so I bought 2 in each color that way I have an extra pair if for some reason laundry doesn't get done by Mon or whatever. They can wear navy, yellow, or white polos so she's got 2 in each of those as well. As long as she doesn't wear a blue shirt, with a blue skirt she's matching no matter what.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:41 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well Navy can hide messes better. Knaki will stain easier... so it depends on the child, is he a neat child, or a messy child??? (I know most kids are messy, but some kids are neat freaks.) I would return the knaki if you have to return something, if not, I'd hang on to them all, that way in case something gets stained you have extra.
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 7:44 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would pick the navy. It will not show stains from ink, paint or juice drinks.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 7:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would go with more khaki, but that's only because we wear the khaki bottoms with our scout uniform.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Do you like the way one looks more than the other? If not, have an extra pair of the navy. It hides the stains better as others have already stated.
    Denise2000

Answer by Denise2000 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Navy wont stain as bad, kahki matches better.
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:11 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I think khaki is better
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:50 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I prefer khaki but I think that the Navy ones will stand up better under a normal kindergartner's day. I guess it matches everything because we wear blue jeans with about everything. Not quite the same but I would go with the navy ones so you don't have to buy any more in the long run.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:57 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• And may I ask why you might ask this question anonymously? Nothing embarrassing of anything on that lines so it just does not make much sense.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 4:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010