Is your spouse more anxious than you are???

I am 36wks and 4days prego. and 2-3cm dilated and while I am trying to relax my spouse is trying to get me to walk at the stores and etc. to try and dilate more it's cute when he is at work he calls me at least 3 times to see if I have had contractions or pressure or if I am in any pain or if I am doing okay or if I need to go to the ER this is our 3rd child but first boy it's funny and cute at the same time that he is awaiting the arrival of his son who dosent want to make his grand entrance just yet. With my other 2 children I had already had them at 36wks but this little one is taking his time because I believe he likes it where he is at. So is your SO more anxious than you are and other family members? because mine call me all the time lol

babycakeschris

Asked by babycakeschris at 7:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Pregnancy

• NO, thank the LORD. He is the cool one in the family, so he balances out me be the frazzled one all the time.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I've found that males are always a lot more anxious about this kind of thing! They want to take you to hospital at the slightest of things, panic if you so much as feel a flutter in your stomach. I think it's adorable, haha. At least you know he loves you (and the baby!).
    SarahBel

Answer by SarahBel at 7:57 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• No not really he is happy but its our first baby so i guess we both anxious but not overly anxious.
    mayramommy1991

Answer by mayramommy1991 at 8:06 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• yes my hubby did the same thing.he just cant wait to see the little baby.moma.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:59 AM on Aug. 27, 2010