how far back do you remember?

i think i can clearly remember back when i was 5 yr old before that i remember some stuff but not clearly more like a dream. my sil was telling me as far back as she remember was when she was in 5th grade and shes only 17

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 7:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a memories from when I was three, my furthest back I was two and a half, and the only reason I know that is because I was getting pictures and on the back of it it says two and a half. Its weird because I remember exactly what I was thinking.. But I have a two and a half year old, and I think theres no way I could remember things when I was as little as him.. But I do. Only the one memory tho. Then its bits and pieces from three and up.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i think i have one memory from when i was 3... and then a few from 5 to 7 and then from 8 up i can remember somewhat clearly.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 7:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i can easily remember 5..i can tell you almost every kid in my kindergarten class's name. i could tell you all my elementary teacher names but can't seem to remember teacher past 7th grade...i started losing interest. i can tell you teachers i liked in mid/high school. I do have memories of being younger..some come as flashbacks. Being in a playpen is my biggest memory..left with a doll. being told to kiss my sister is one memory..(i was maybe 4 or so..i just remember hearing kiss the baby) ..getting car sick in a yellow car is another memory, and i know i was of toddler age because it was just me and my sister..my brother was not around
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:05 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i THINK i remember being about 6 or 8..not sure. my dh swears he can remember being taken off jar-baby food, particularly bananas. yep.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I remember my car seat and I remember my crib. I was just under three when I outgrew them both.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 8:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I have a couple of very vivid memories from when I was in diapers.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 8:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My earliest memory my Mom says I was only like 2, however, I don't have a real clear memory until I was about 7-8ish, just choppy, fuzzy memories prior to that.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• kindergarten

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I can remember a few things from childhood but not many
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• kindergarden.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 8:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010