Should I charge her to babysit or not?

It is a friend of mines sister she has a DD that is 13 years old and can't be trusted to stay home alone. I babysat her for 3 years straight during the summer. Which shepaid me 15.00 a day for and I watched her 5 or 6 days a week. She came over 2 weekends ago on Saturday and stayed 10-5 then she wanted to stay the night last Friday so I let her which she also need watched so I did and she got picked up at 5. I didn't get paid for it. The thing is she called me and asked if she can come over this Saturday she said her mom said she would pay me. So I told her she can come over if she wanted. But now the thing is itis only one day and it is a friends niece so should I take the money or not? I mean I could use it, but then again it is only 1 day. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Even if it is for only 1 day. You should charge her! I have my sister pay me for babysitting my nephew. Its only fair
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 8:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Especially if you're going to be responsible for feeding her or possibly entertaining her along with your kids.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 8:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• thats true I have 2 kids and she does eat a lot lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010