What point and shoot digital camera do you have?

Where did you buy it and do you like it?

sunshine58103

Asked by sunshine58103 at 8:08 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• cannon coolpix
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• got it at best buy. i love it
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 9:25 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nikon Coolpix I love it and we got ours off of ebay I can write on the pictures I can use my fingers to flip through the pictures It's a pretty marroon color.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:32 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Nikon Coolpix and I bought mine at BestBuy. I love it. The digital camera before this one had lasted for five years and was a hybrid of the traditional film and digital. It still had the viewfinder, menu buttons, and a small digital screen. I decided to go completely digital after that old camera died. This camera is lighter, smaller and is packed with features. I can do some photo editing right from the camera, like black and white, septa, cropping, quick touch-ups, stamps and frames.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:54 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 that I love. I research all my major purchases and read tons of reviews before I picked this one. This was the point and shoot a lot of professional photographers used when they wanted a small camera to carry. It takes photo and video and has a rechargable battery.
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:34 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I bought it from Amazon.
    lvpenguino

• A Kodak Easyshare. I have only ever bought Kodaks. Get at least a 5x pixel count. 12x count is the best (at least where you can still have room on your hard drive after you have saved the pictures).
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 4:19 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I have a Nikon D60 which isn't really a point and shoot but I recently took my daughter to Walmart to buy the newest Nikon Coolpix camera which is a point and shoot. I actually started out with the original Nikon Coolpix camera for my first digital camera. It is an excellent camera with lots of features. I would purchase one for a back up to my Nikon D60 for myself.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 11:04 PM on Sep. 4, 2010