medication ?

so my dr. put me on celexa (anti-depressent) and nora-be (bc) has anyone ever taken this? are they good?

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 8:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Health

• I"ve taken celexa it didn't really work for me but everyone is different. I've never heard of the other one. My magic potion at the moment is wellbuterin and zoloft. The only thing that I ever took that worked miracles was ........dang I can't think of the name now but it was wonderful. Felt like I was coming out of a fog I'd been in for ages. Couldn't understand why I was ever depressed cus life was so good! Ya, it was a miracle till it stopped working. If I can think of it I'll let ya know, now it's driving me crazy!! But regardless give it some time b/c they don't work over night and in my expeirance (which is clearly ALOT!) it usally takes about a month.
    jamiesuev22

Answer by jamiesuev22 at 8:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2010