CAN YOU GET SYMPTOMS 1 WEEK BEFORE PERIOD?IF YES WHAT WERE THEY?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I knew I was pregnant before I missed my first period. My boobs hurt, I was really tired, and something just felt different. I used First Response pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 8:09 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i woke up one morning, i was fine. i went into the kitchen and was pissed off that there were a couple of dishes in the sink, so i started yelling at my dh. then i cried and apologized, and started yelling again, then cried and apologized again. then he said maybe i was depressed (he was thinking post partum because i had just had a baby 7 months before) and needed to get some help. which pissed me off again!. this went in circles until i left with a neighbor to go somewhere. found out i was pregnant a few days later...lol..btw, it's a girl. with my son, i had morning sickness all day for 6 months!
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:13 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• like the 1st lady i knew before i took the test. i was tired and moody and sore. i just felt it.
    marinewife52704

Answer by marinewife52704 at 8:18 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i was tired and felt super bloated, like as if i had aten a lot
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I knew I was pregnant 6 days after conception with my first child. I was horribly, horribly sick. This is a strange symptom, but the other way I knew was that I was used to running 3 miles a day at the gym, and when I went in one morning, I could barely make it half a mile I was just so tired.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Yes you can. I had symptoms very soon after I conceived. I was nauseous (I'm never, ever nauseous, I've only thrown up a handful of times in my whole life), I had diarrhea, and my stomach felt really weird (gassy, like I was going to start my period). I think it's totally possible to have symptoms that early, esp. if you're attuned to your body.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2008