What are you going to do this weekend for yourself?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 8:40 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd like to get a pedicure at some point . havent had one all summer and its almost over. will at least be treating myself to to a frappucino.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:04 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Absolutely nothing! I'm cleaning the entire apartment because my hubby is flying in on Monday night and no one knows It's a secret! That's way I posted ANON because people I know are on here and will tell his mother. We haven't seen each other for a long time becuase of hm being gone for militray.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My husband, my grand daughter and I are going to Washington, D. C. for the 8/28 rally at the Lincoln Memorial.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• tommoro my mom has off and my son is sleeping over her house so its a night out for me and my SO
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• So Exciting Anon!!!!

I am going to dinner with my dad to celebrate my birthday =) and maybe play some Super Mario Galaxy 2 with the Hubby =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 8:46 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• SLEEP. I need to get over this bronchitis.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 9:12 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Nothing, I won't have the time. Saturday morning I have take the troop to camp for a herpetology workshop (reptiles) and then in the afternoon we are going to pick hubby up from the airport. I guess even though I'm going to get him for him, it's really for me too, I'll be so glad to have him back home.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I am going to rest. My ds got up at 4:30 am and decided to stay up. Then I am going to rearrange some furniture and pack away/get rid of things. We are getting new furniture.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 2:11 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Nothing but clean Clean clean :( But when my husband gets the day off we're gona go out so i have no problemo :)
    Momie09

Answer by Momie09 at 2:20 PM on Aug. 27, 2010