is it normal to have a lot of clots everytime you get AF? *TMI* adult content

i get huge clots or a crap load of little ones everytime AF comes.. anyone know if its normal?

definedclefts

Asked by definedclefts at 8:45 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Health

• It depends on how long it lasts. If you're passing them your whole period,then no.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:47 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I would get those which my dr said was normal. Start getting clots after iud was removed but periods also got heavier so dr finally after about 8 months or so did a d&c to stop period from being so heavy and the clots also stopped, so d&c was done basicaly to make me more comfortable during that time of the month.
    DKK2010

Answer by DKK2010 at 8:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i have them the whole time im on my period.. and i didnt know if it had something to do with my hernia.. which is from my csection, but i also think i have uterus issues because the hernia pain only comes when i start AF
    definedclefts

Comment by definedclefts (original poster) at 8:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• ok,then thats not normal then

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• blood clots, it's just what it does. If you're concerned, give your doctor's office a call.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 9:09 PM on Aug. 26, 2010