What is your toddler's favorie "imagination" play?

My 2.5 year old likes to pretend she is a ballerina. She can dance up on her toes! Crazy! Her favorite imaginative play has to be either cooking (She has a toy kitchen and loves to make me "scrambled eggs" and "chocolate milk") or playing Mommy. She does everything with her baby that you would do with a real baby including breastfeeding! My 15 month old likes to "cook" as well and she loves to brush her hair and talk on the phone.

Kword

Asked by Kword at 8:49 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My 2.5 year old has been a dog for several days now. She does tricks for treats and everything. LOL She also plays Mommy and pretends to drive a car all around the back yard.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 9:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My 2 year old likes pretending to talk to the phone and pretending to be a dog or a duck. Lol. He also likes "cooking"...but really that's just him opening and closing everything on his cousins play kitchen.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 8:59 PM on Aug. 26, 2010