i just came back from baskin robbins and i was going to order a frozen cappuccino but

i was not sure if it was going to be safe me. what do you guys think? i am 25 weeks pregnant..

effie777

Asked by effie777 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh it's fine, just as long as your not drinking them every day...caffine is fine in moderated doese but just like i said not everyday or then it would pose some issue to your baby. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 8:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• every once in awhile is fine.
    marinewife52704

Answer by marinewife52704 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i'm a caffine aholic. my dr told me to limit my intake to one 20oz of soda a day. i'm not sure how much caffine is in one of the baksin robbins drinks but it should be ok.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• thanks! i was going nuts in the store if i should i get or not lolz
    effie777

Answer by effie777 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• They say one caffeinated drink a day is fine...and if you're not even doing that every day, I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Pleeeease go get one. You'll be so much happier you did and I'll be glad that I'm not the only one getting my caffeine fix in every day :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• oh yeah thats totally fine. They say 2 cups of coffee a day is an okay amount of caffiene and it may even help keep headaches at bay
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:06 PM on Oct. 9, 2008