I'M GOING CRAZY!!!

I THINK I'M PREGNANT,I'VE BEEN FEELING SICK.I GET NAUSEOUS,I'M ALWAYS SLEEPY,I'M SO BLOATED THAT I CANT BUTTON MY JEANS IT BOTHERS ME,MY BREAST FEEL SORE AT TIMES,I HAVE WHITE MILKY DISCHARGE,ITS HARD FOR ME TO EAT AND SLIGHTY CRAMPY.THE THING IS I TOOK A TEST LAST NIGHT AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE,MY PERIOD IS ON OCTOBER 15.BY READING THIS,WHAT YOU THINK IT COULD BE?THANK YOU FOR WRITING BACK.

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 8:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh your so prego, the milky discharge is a sure thing to being pregnant. I would go ahead and get a blood test done at your Ob's office, to confirm since a pregnancy test may and may not work just yet. -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 8:24 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• milky discharge from breasts? thats a sure thing... other place... maybe not.
    Anonymous

• i would say you are preggy!!! but i don't know what else it could be either...just wait until you miss your period and then do another test, by then if you are it should be positive.
    momacowgirl

Answer by momacowgirl at 8:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• just to be specific the white milky discharge is comeing from my va jay jay not my breast.
    BABY312

Answer by BABY312 at 8:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• hummm.......... id wait until after you miss your period to take another test . you just might not have enough of the hormone yet.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 8:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• most of the over the counter tests aren't very accurate till right before your missed period. i think the commercials on tv say 5 day's before. i'd wait till i was late and take another. why waste the money on another test for it not to work right, and if you get your period then you know you're not. i do remember having some white discharge from my vagina while i was pregnant.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I would wait until Oct. 15th to take a test but you should take another test! You sound pregnant but you may just need to start! That happends sometimes. Good luck!!!
    Anonymous