why are all my messages from cafe moms appearing on my hot mail acct, I went to Fla for 2 weeks came back and found out every message was in dbl on both places sure hope we can stop this nonsense Barb aka Hoos

thot that was pretty clear a ny way I went to Fla to take a lady friend to her trailer we were gone about 2 weeks or so came back only to find every single message sent to me on my page in cafe moms is also on my hot mail acct dont recall putting that down for permission to be duplicated a nd it sure is annoying to clik on one in hot mail only to have it open up in cafe moms again so I delete all the h ot mail but as s oon as one of my friends message me again there it is in hot mail all over how do I stop t his or do I have to leave cafe mom s all together ???????????????????????
sure hope not
Barb aka Hoos

Hoos

Asked by Hoos at 8:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Check your group/preferances accounts you may of not realized you requesting updates to be sent to your e-mail account or to notify you about anything sent to cafemom under your account.

Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 8:35 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Hi Hoos,

Here's how to edit your email newsletter preferences:

Click the 'My CafeMom' tab.
    Click the 'Personal Details' button underneath your profile picture.
    Click the 'Email Preferences' link on the left side of the page.
    Check or un-check the boxes depending on what you do/don't want to receive.
    Click on the 'Save Preferences' button at the bottom of the page.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 8:26 AM on Nov. 3, 2008