Too Fat for Fifteen

I absolutely love this show. I am 20 years old and am classified as clinically obese. I have battled weight gain all my life and I can so relate to all these kids on the show. I cry everytime! I loved when Tanisha scored the basket and everyone cheered for her. As a big girl and knowing what gym class was like u rarely get recognition for something like that and for people who understand where shes coming from weight wise and congratulating her on something so big to her is amazing. I love this girls attitude and her determination. And Emily. this 11 year old girl who is going threw so much mentally that I hardly even noticed she was 11! she seems so much more mature than any 11 yr old and I wish her all the best. Anyone else love this show?

SweetPoison

Asked by SweetPoison at 9:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Health

• Oh i need to look it up.. Ive never heard of it.. But i love inspirational shows like that..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• never heard of it...
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010