Cute ways you told you hubby or best friend or anyone dear to you that you were pregnant!:)

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We told my MIL by wrapping a paci in a small box at Christmas time.
    SoniaL

Answer by SoniaL at 10:11 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Just run and openly barf in nearby trash cans like I did, until someone asks if you are preg. lol(teasing):)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:15 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• We sent a pic to my in laws of the EPT (they lived in another state)
    My parents are storm chasers. My mom only goes with my dad every other year and the baby would be due around that time. I asked her if this was her year to go along, she said 'no' I said "Good, because you are going to want to stay around". She then guessed it.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:16 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I made home made mugs for my hubbys grandparents that said Im a GREAT ect.... OMG, his grandmother looked at me & said I know Im a great grandma, Im a wonderful grandmother. I said No, Your going to be a great grandmother, 5 minutes later she gets the hint, & looks at me & say & I quote " BUT YOUR NOT MARRIED!!!!" Mind you from the minute she met me very time she seen me asked me when I was going to have a baby.........

next time Im buying blue booties to give to her, & pink ones to give to his grandfather....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 10:17 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I just ran outside screaming(he was outside mowing). We had been trying for 2 years.
    I am sure the neighbors thought I was insane...LOL
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Next time we're pregnant, I want to make a shirt for my daughter that says "Big Sister", and have her wear it over to my parents house, and post a picture of her in it for the rest of our family to see!
    MollieDoll

Answer by MollieDoll at 10:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I made sugar cookies cut out in the shape of + and icing in pink.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I got in the car with hubby and said you know how we make plans but sometimes god wants to change them. Well god decided it was time we have another baby. Lol.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I went to my husband's work and gave him my half pack of cigarettes. I told him "I won't be using these for a while". He looked confused for a minute then he got it. I called my mom, who's terrified of aging, and told her I had some news that would make her feel old. Her first question, "who'd your brother kock up?" when I said noone she guessed it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010