BumGenius CD Question

Did these one-size pocket diapers fit your newborn? They're supposed to fit 7 lbs. babies. How does that affect the umbilical cord?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've heard that the BumGenius are one of the few one size cloth diapers that do fit newborns well, although I don't have any personal experience with them.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• They did not fit my newborn. She was too small. However, they are wonderful. I have been using the same 18 diapers for about a year and a half now, and they are still going strong. The laundry tabs do get worn out after a while, but they're still worth it. LOVE THEM!
    Melissa G.

Answer by Melissa G. at 10:23 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I had a long, skinny 7lb 7oz boy. He couldn't wear any of his cloth dipes until he was 2 weeks old, most of them until he was a month. BGs were some of the first that fit, though.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 10:29 PM on Aug. 26, 2010