BIRTHDAY..PRESENT..HUMMM..I DUNNO?!?!

OKAY SO MY BIRTHDAY IS ON SEPTEMBER 7TH AND MY HUBBY KEEPS ASKING ME WHAT I WANT. I TOLD HIM SOME CLOTHES AND SHOES. HE SAYS YOU DONT GET PEOPLE THINGS THEY NEED FOR SPECIAL EVENTS...YOU GET THINGS THEY WANT. PROBLEM-I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO WANT AND I TELL HIM THAT OVER AND OVER...SO MUCH THAT UGH IT GET TO MY NERVES AND I TELL HIM NOTHING. USUALLY I DONT GET ANYTHING FROM HIM ON THE DAY OF A SPECIAL EVEN ANYWAYS SO I DNT SEE HOW ITS DIFF THIS YEAR.
WELL LADIES WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU WOULD WANT SO MAYBE ITLL BE TO MY INTEREST TO WANT IT TOO! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE TIME!!!

GUDMOMMY86

Asked by GUDMOMMY86 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Looking for a special piece of jewlery is always good only because it will last.
    musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 8:28 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• A massage
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:22 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• My hubs got me diamond earrings, an MP3 player, some clothes, a new pair of shoes and a new Coach bag.... I turned 40 this year so he went all out...
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Oh yeah, I got what I wanted as well...... kids were at a sitter overnight..... we went to an inn on the water and I got what I wanted.... Him, me, naked..... I am sure you can fill in the rest...............
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:27 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well my husband would go by costco and get me a piece of jewelry. He read in consumer reports that they are the only place that is not ripping you off. I really would love the cash to go out and get a new/better sewing machine. However all my friends say 'shut up--you got him trained to get jewelry stay with it"..
    I need nothing so I would take nice dinner sexy talk and a movie. I would love a 'pampering' spa time. We travel a lot and I get that on those trips a little bit. Flowers, some special time in the hot tub, a nice bottle of wine?
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i want diamond ear ringsmyself.spa,
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• you can always tell him you don't NEED the clothes but you WANT them...

or you can have him give you a gift certificate to get a mani and/or pedi, or a facial... (facials are great for your skin, and include a massage, but he doesn't have to know that *wink wink*)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:32 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• massage
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:27 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I dunno... bump!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 29, 2010

• a massage, a makeover, a crickit, a photo editing program, a new camera.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 2:00 AM on Aug. 29, 2010