How much time can be set aside for worry?

I have an addiction to worry. I even worry about worrying too much. I read an article on associated content that had some good advice to break the habit. It said to set aside some time to worry and then don't worry for the rest of the day. When a worry pops in my head to write it down and save it for my worry time. So, how much time is not too much but still enough to come up with solutions if I can?

kristinas8

Asked by kristinas8 at 10:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Health

• Go with the lowest time you can tolerate. I say none that is what I do. I don't worry about any thing. Sorry I am not much help.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well, I feel there is a time to worry, because sometimes you can come up with ideas or solutions to your problems.
    kristinas8

Comment by kristinas8 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Well, I think there's a difference between just worrying and figuring out a solution. I personally am bad about just worrying about things. Things that I have done everything I can and is out of my hands kinda things. I try not to worry, but I think I inherited it from my mom, lol. I think just 'worrying' about problems, no time would be good. Now, as far as finding out a solution, I would say varies depending on the problem.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• Read How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 27, 2010