Has anyone felt thier baby kick at only 8 weeks pregnant?

kurb80

Asked by kurb80 at 8:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• heck no, it was at least 18 or so weeks before I first felt both my boys -Sincerely Cyndi "D
    SuperbowlBoys

Answer by SuperbowlBoys at 8:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I think it's impossible to feel your baby that early. It's not nearly big enough, it's only about the size of a pea, give or take a little. Any movement you feel is probably just gas and your uterus stretching.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I agree with caitxrawks. The earliest I've felt movement was MAYBE 13 wks and that was with my 5th. At 8 wks your baby is about 0.31 - 0.43 inches in length.
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 8:59 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• And it doesn't have arms or legs it has nubs and too kick it would have to have joints which it doesn't. It was probably just gas.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:16 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Its fluttering. The fluids and gas in your stomach but its cool to know something is in your belly is growing.

Patricia
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 9:23 PM on Oct. 9, 2008