Any one on this site with psychic abilities, or feel that they do? (Please answer my Q)

and this is not a joke, much of the reason why I post anon
If you are psychic, or believe you have a strong sense for telling the near/far future can you please tell me if you have a strong feeling, like me, about 9/03/2010....!!!???

If you do please tell me what it is so I can see if we are thinking the same...thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't. BUT that doesn't mean that you haven't personally tapped into divining an event on that day. Trust your gut and instincts- it might not be something of GREAT significance to the world, but something small and meaningful to YOU that will happen on that day.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:01 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• That's not exactly how it works sweetie sorry,
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 2:24 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I see the name Samantha. I see a lady in a wedding dress.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• if you can see things thats awsome !!!!
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• i dont think i have psych abilities but whatever i see it just shows up in my dreams...but i will see if i see anything on that day...

FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:52 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• I'm certain there is something to medium's abilities and paranormal activities. One day in the future I feel these two things will intertwine more and we'll have a better understanding of both of those areas. Right now we're not quite sure what it all is just yet..not 100%.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:03 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Just an impression of travel, that being the first thought that popped in my head when I saw the date. I don't consider myself psychic. But I've experienced prophetic dreams and deja-voo .
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:08 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• As soon as you mentioned that date, my neck started to tingle and it won't stop. I don't know what it means, though. I keep seeing an accident in my head, something big enough to have a photo printed above the fold on the front page of a newspaper.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:44 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• To be honest, I have no idea. At first I thought baby, but I am usually better if I can actually see a picture of you when I try to read you.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 4:03 PM on Aug. 27, 2010

• this is obviously something personal about you and you should trust your feelings. you have blocked any possibility of anyone who may or may not have abilities to make any sort of connection with you...
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:55 PM on Aug. 27, 2010