the hubby's female friend

my husband is friends with this skank and thats putting nicely. i told my husband that she is wanting more than friends but says im jealous. she sends him text like "i wanna f*** you but tonight isnt good for me" when she first showed up in the picture she would be texting or calling all the time and asking him if she could drive my car and take her to the strip clubs ect. i told her to back off and leave us alone. her response was your paraniod and that my man would leave cause im a bitter old woman(im 28) she has been the reason for many of our fights. she has done numous things to make me unconfortable but not enough space to type it all. how do i get my hubby to understand that this girl is nothing but trouble? am i being paraniod?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• I have been the other woman. She is after your man! You are not paranoid! He is probably having an affair with her. I have sent texts like that but, I would have never done anything like that if the man had asked me to stop. I have never sent him any texts what so ever after work, when I knew he would be home. I would have never intentionally tried to do anything to hurt the mans wife. If she is that disrespectful of you and he is that disrespectful of your feelings. He absolutely is having an affair with her. If he loved and respected he would end whatever is going on with that woman.
    Anonymous

• I had that problem once, honestly i hate girls who are like that. If you like a man thats taken then back off, if you think your so good then go find another one,
    If you dont like it then i think your husband should stop talking to her, if he loves you and shes the reasons for your fights then why is he still talking to her?!
    Its ridiculous, he doesnt need to talk to her, he probably likes the attention hes getting or something.
    when i told my man he better stop talking to her cause shes not acting like a friend then he did, no ands, or but about it!
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 8:53 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No you are not being paranoid stand your ground and fight for what is yours, Your husband should let her go he has no business talking to other woman in that way. He is your man now and you will not share him with others. Your hubby needs to shape up or shipp out. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• would also like to add he has lied about seeing her making excuse to go to wal mart, called in to work and was over there and was almost fired from his job, but a freind called me who lives next door to this girl. so i went over there and confronted him and then followed him to the edge of town then called work to make sure he was there. part of me thinks they are having an affair. and yesterday he wanted to go to wal mart so i said well why not all of us go (me hubby and our baby) he said no then he sent a text to my bro on accident saying im going to wal mart please come with me i need to see my fav girl friend. he said he ment as a girl who is a friend and that she is leaving state soon. im frustrated and confused
    Anonymous

• I suggest finding a male friend and do things with him that your husband does with her. See how he likes it. Sometimes guys need a reality check before the get it.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• He IS having an affair with her!! what are you doing there, your so much better then that!<3
    mamaxkitty

Answer by mamaxkitty at 8:56 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• okay, I take back my last comment. Leave him.... hes fucking her. and hes doing it right in your face! Come girl... dont put up with that.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• No you're not paranoid , you should tell your husband to get her to back off if he really loves you , if he want do this for you then you've got more of a problem than just jelousy
    Anonymous

• all the suggestions i have read are good ones and i can't add to them. i would do what soonmommyof3 said first. find a boy toy and see how he feels about it. thats playing dirty but your husband is not respecting you either way so might as well play his game as well. although personally i wouldn't do that. i would just plain say it's me or her. if he chooses her then i would just leave and never look back. ever!
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• i'm sorry but your hubby is playin with that chicks v-jayjay why the hell would he be over at the house and i won't even put up with that sweetie i think its uncalled for even with her text and the walmart thing i won't even want that chicks SLOPPY SECONDS its not worth it and he just wants a double life, kick his @zz out sense he wants to play the pecker game
    Anonymous