do you think i am exxagerating ..... ? lol

hello ,

alright , so my ds just turned 1 year old last friday , and so far i got about 4,000ish pics of him , lol of course , w family members , all occasions possible , at the jobs i took him to , (childcare with me , that i was allow to bring him : ) ) and the last baby girl i got to babysit from my home is also included lol : ) u k , playmates :) ............. i got round 800 ish printed out and when i start to work full time again , i'm get them all print out , so far , i use the coupons , and obviously makes it cheaper , ... my dad specially get pissed off at soo many pics , but i know that tehy still love to see those pics : ) tehy adore my son ....... did u went pic-creazy with ur children ? bot how many u got ? do you think im going overboard ? :)

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 26, 2010 in General Parenting

• You aren't going overboard unless you think you are. I didn't take that many, I was thinking that I really didn't want to have to arrange them in albums, but you should take as many as you enjoy. :)

Answer by Bmat at 11:34 PM on Aug. 26, 2010

• awww thanks bmat : ) i agree , ! wut makes it harder w mines is da i write the date (of course i take it from teh digital camera! ) of the pic beign taken and write it on the back of the picture after is being printed and i also write my son's age at the moment of the pic ! lol ............. but i promised myself da i wont do it w all of them cuz theyre just too many !
    happymom1988

Comment by happymom1988 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Aug. 26, 2010