What is a good bagless vaccum that has good suction?

We are looking for a bagless vaccum (would like Hepa if able) that has great suction. All the bagless ones we have tried don't have good suction.

sunshinepraying

Asked by sunshinepraying at 12:47 PM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Dyson all the way!!! Yes it's pricey, but it's worth every penny in my opinion. The base model is the same for all of them...it's just some cost more because of the accessories that come with it.

We have the DC 14 Animal! LOVE IT... It sucks up everything and anything and I've never had issues with it... the animal hair it picks up is amazing...I've even sucked up a whole sock (child) with it and it did not loose the suction... My mom flipped out when she saw that..... LOL
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 1:11 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Dyson!!!!!!!
    nineteen

Answer by nineteen at 4:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• i would LOVE a Dyson but i can't afford a 300+ dollar vacuume. so i got a Dirt Devil Purpose for Pets. it's blue and it says it's great for animal hair. it's the best vacuume i've ever had!
    ...and it does have the HEPA filteration!!! it was around 70 bucks at wal-mart!!
    dannersmell

Answer by dannersmell at 5:14 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Dyson! Well worth the cost.
    elwalters77

Answer by elwalters77 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I just purchased a Hoover Deluxe Elite Rewind for $100 on sale. It is amazing, the most powerful vaccuum I've ever owned and worth every penny. I couldn't afford a Dyson at the moment and had to have a vaccuum.
    wynnchime

Answer by wynnchime at 11:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• The above vaccuum does have the Hepa filter, too!!
    wynnchime

Answer by wynnchime at 11:35 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I have a Dyson Animal, so I'd have to say Dyson. They are pretty great! Pricey though... we got it as a two year old hand-me-down from my parents because they moved out of country.
    Silvia1011

Answer by Silvia1011 at 7:54 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• I love my Dyson. I have an indoor dog who sheds constantly, and this beast picks it all up!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 8:32 AM on Jul. 1, 2008