ALL DAY SICKNESS HELP!!!

IM 8 WEEKS PRE, AND THIS IS MY SECOUND ONE, YOU WOULD THINK I WOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO , BUT I NEVER HAD THIS PRO, WITH MY FIRST ONE. IAM SUPER DIZZY AND DROUSY AND FEELING LIKE IM GANNA GAG WITH HEAD EACHES ALL DAY LONG.. ANY ADVICE, I TRY TO NOT LEAVE MY HOUSE BECAUSE IT MAKES IT WORSE OH AND IM ALWAYS HUNGRY BUT CANT EANT HARDLY NYTHING??? IN ADVANCE THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME!!

eternaldeamer

Asked by eternaldeamer at 9:07 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Well check with your doc but I know I got real dizzy and sick with my second and I had low iron. I took iron pills and was fine again. With my first one my docs just gave me prenatals and iron but the second and third I had to ask.

jessym_17508

Answer by jessym_17508 at 9:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• I was just like that, I am still having headaches. I learned if you eat laying down there is a small chance you will throw up!
    UkranianMOMMY

Answer by UkranianMOMMY at 9:28 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• eat small meals more frequently and drink lots and lots of water. Take prenatals at bedtime and try sour candy, grapes, or gingersnaps when yuo are queasy. Sea bands migth help as well. Peppermint oil on your forehead and under your nostrils may help with the headaches but I ended up on vicoden my entire pregnancy because of headaches. Rest as oftern as you can and try to ride it out. Things seem to get a little better at least by the second trimester. Congrats!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• eat crackers when u feel like ur gonna throw up, always keep something even little in ur stomach at all times, eat mild foods, as for being dizzy, always make sure theres enough air i get dizzy when theres no air flow in a room
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 11:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Tell your doc, but chances are you're just gonna have to ride this out. My second pregnancy was a nightmare of puking. I threw up everyday a minimum of 8 times and average was 12 times for the whole 9 months! I was in labor throwing up! It sucked, really really sucked. My beautiful daughter was worth it though. You child is worth it too! Hang in there, you're stronger than you know. Good luck and God bless.
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• My friend had migranes her whole pregnancy and had bad morning sickness. She had to lay down most her pregnancy in a dark room.
    Anonymous

• I feel your pain. I am 15 wks and I still feel nauseous. Honey nut cheerios and saltine minis (don't know why) work for me. I sometimes can't leave my bed with out putting cheerios or crackers in my stomach. I know how tough this is. I've had to go to work late a few times because just the thought of brushing my teeth makes me sick. Keep eating small meals. I also found that too much dairy aggravated my nausea. It is only starting to get better now. I think I am going to follow in my mother's footsteps and be sick the entire time. I hope you feel better soon.
    calli7147

Answer by calli7147 at 3:04 PM on Oct. 11, 2008