i wrote the question about "would you move in with a child molester- children and all" adult content

First of all I was referring to a family member doing this- not me! I have tried convincing her for a week straight that what she is considering doing is wrong- no good.Her excuse is "dad will never be left alone with (her child)" . she even attacked me on facebook- saying that Im just bitter and wont forgive them and need to stay out of her business. I am so conserned! I was the one molested by our dad and I know his sickness- and our mom was an instigator so she is no help either- I dont know what else to do.I was told that until they move into the state CPS can do nothing- and no i never turned him in.Wish I would have- Any advice-I even copied some of the answers to my previous post to show her how a "normal mom" should feel about it, but shes hard headed and thinks im just being a bitch- I am not trying to cause problmes- I care about the safety of my little nephew- I am so heartbroken and scared for him

lovmyhubby

Asked by lovmyhubby at 12:13 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in General Parenting

• Not only would I not do such a thing, but I would call child protective services on someone who is.
    sheenathefat

Answer by sheenathefat at 1:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• How old is your nephew? :( I am so sorry.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 12:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• oooohhhh wow........the lengths some women will go to to not be alone stunns me. I bet she really believes he's innocent to, because then she'd have to live with the guilt of being with him. I'm so sorry. There really isn't much you can do. I would back off so they don't cut you off, so if anything happens in the future YOU will be around catch it asap! For baby sake!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• We are suppose to protect our children from the evil of the world and not invite it into our home. She is a dumb ass and shouldn't have children. It makes me mad hearing how stupid people are.
    Claudiomom

Answer by Claudiomom at 12:23 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I dont know what your situation is but maybe she could live with you for the month, just to ease your mind and assure your nephews safety.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 2:09 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• she is married and her husband knows about the past. they want to move here because she misses it here- no real good reason to put her child in danger as far as im concerned. She says it will be for only a month or so- but I still feel thats TOO long!!
    lovmyhubby

Comment by lovmyhubby (original poster) at 12:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• almost 2
    lovmyhubby

Comment by lovmyhubby (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Wait, are you saying she's moving in with the father that molested you? or someone else?
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 12:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• Do you know that your dad molested little boys as well? Most (not all) molesters prefer either boys or girls, so your nephew MAY be okay, I don't know. I also never turned in my molester, and I've always wondered about his daughters. We've never spoken about it. I do know that he molested one of his siblings.

There may not be too much that you can do. Your sister is being very hard headed.....maybe out of desperation. As I had said before, it doesn't matter if she never leaves her child alone with him, my molester touched me when there were other people around, and no one knew it. And as for forgiving, this has nothing to do with forgiveness, it has to do with trust, and he can't be trusted.

I don't know if there is anything else you can do, but you might try finding a local group for survivors of child molestation, they might have some suggestions. Your conscience should be clean. You tried. *hugs*
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• shes moving in with our parents- they molested me and she knows its true cause he admitted it to her and others
    lovmyhubby

Comment by lovmyhubby (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Aug. 27, 2010