ok so i been having back pain that jus started it keeps coming and going could it be contractions also there not bad or like omg i got to go to the hospital type

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How many weeks are you? Why don;t you see if they get stronger and more regular or if they space out?
    luvsmysonjames

Answer by luvsmysonjames at 12:17 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• well depending on how far along you could be having contractions but if they are light and not regular than it coulld be the position of the baby or false labor. dont worry unless you are really early or they are consistance in timing and dont change with activity. your body could just be getting ready for the big day.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• How far along are you? I had a dull backache, no big deal for me, but I decided to go get checked and I was at 7!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:21 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• you could be in labor.
    ladybug36519

Answer by ladybug36519 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 27, 2010

• I got dull back pain when I was pregnant, but I called my doctor and talked to him about it. If it keeps happening, you should go see your OBGYN.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 11:16 AM on Aug. 27, 2010