I am looking for advice on disposable or reusable undergarmets for my 6yr old. She needs a discreet undergarmet for school. If you have any links and info that would be awsome.

sydneesmom2002

Asked by sydneesmom2002 at 9:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2008 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• are you meaning like pull-ups? what type of undergarments are you meaning?
    Anonymous

• They have a new type of pull up that isn't as big and bulky as the regular ones. They made them for "big kids"...but I cannot think of the name right now. UnderJams I think...
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 9:22 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• yep under jams are the more discrete pull ups
    Anonymous

• Yes something like pull-ups or under jams...we have tried both....they work for bed just fine....but i was wanting something that would give her protection during the day and be discreet....As she is in a mainstream class and continues to have wetting problems...and this is what it has come to at this time....
    sydneesmom2002

Answer by sydneesmom2002 at 10:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Poor thing! I don't have anything else to add, but good luck to you and her! Bladder problems are embarrassing for kids :(
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 1:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2008

• You might consider getting a size small adult depends. Or have her wear a maxi pad. My grandma wears maxi pads to help with her bladder leakage problem. It's really discrete. Perhaps try it at home one weekend to make sure that they hold enough urine.
    legalmom343

Answer by legalmom343 at 9:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2008